The establishment of our grant program has been made possible by funding from the Ragland Family Foundation.
• Family must have been served by BEGINNINGS
• Audiogram from last year
• Must under the age of 22
• Family must currently reside in NC
• Parents/guardians should be able to clearly outline their need for financial assistance and plans for usage of grant funds
• Not eligible for other sources of funding for the item or service you are requesting funding for
• Parents may apply once every 12 months
• Recent audiogram (within past year)
• Photo of child
• Recommendation (using the attached form) from a professional who is has worked with your child. For example, a therapeutic, educational or hearing health professional, such as a speech-language pathologist, early interventionist, early childhood special educator, teacher of the deaf, preschool teacher, etc.
• Privacy Release
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and will be reviewed for award quarterly.
Dates for reviewing/awarding
After all applications are screened, eligible applications will be reviewed by the award selection committee.
Once the review process is completed, you will be notified via email of award decisions. Letters of notification will also be mailed to all applicants.
If you have any questions regarding the Grants to Parents program, please direct them to email@example.com or 800-541-4327.
If you prefer to mail in your application rather than submit electronically, Download Form Here.