- Website for information on the American with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The ADA Information Line, 1-800-514-0301 (voice);1-800-514-0383 (TDD).
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (ADA), 1-800-669-4000.
- Website for the Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (national/international organization).
- Website for the American Speech Language Hearing Association; provides a map with status of universal newborn or infant screening legislation and laws, by state.
- Website for the Council of Administrators of Special Education. Provides comparative information on the 1997 and 2004 reauthorization of IDEA and a link to a Congressional Research Service analysis of IDEA 2004.
- Website for NC’s parent training and information center; they are working on a document that will outline the impact of IDEA 2004 reauthorization on NC.
- Website for Council of Exceptional Children (national/international) with information on laws and regulations.
- Information about special education law, resources available for purchase.
- Website for the U.S. Congress, can obtain information on all types of federal legislation.